This article is for schools who have enabled two factor authentication so that users need to provide additional verification before logging onto Arbor.
Before proceeding, please note that your school needs to have two factor enabled and set up before you are able to have this additional check from the sign in page. It is recommended that this is enabled but if your school would only like this enabled outside of school, this is an option.
Steps to set this up:
1. Go to your school's sign in page and enter your registered email address and password.
2. Follow the instructions on the page provided to link your phone up to Arbor. If your school uses Microsoft 365 (If you log into Office.com for emails, it is highly likely your school does.) We recommend using Microsoft Authenticator.
App Store (iPhones): Microsoft Authenticator on the App Store (apple.com)
Google Play (Android): Microsoft Authenticator - Apps on Google Play
3. After this point, whenever you sign into Arbor. You should retrieve the code from the Authenticator app and input this into the box in this picture.
I do not have my phone anymore
1. Log in to your Arbor account with your registered email address and password.
2. Click "I don't have authentication app on my phone". This will send a request to your school to disable the authenticator registration you have previously made. (It may also be good to give them a call and let them know that you cannot access Arbor.) Once the school have informed you that this has been done, try signing in again.